Sunday, October 5, 2008

Wickham Farms

Wow, it's hard to believe that this is our 6th year going to Wickham Farms and having the girls stand in front of the "How tall this fall" sign! I love this place! It is one of my favorite things to do every fall and I'm going to miss it.
The girls love riding the train and climbing on the big tractor and of course getting a pumpkin. We didn't even get pumpkins tonight, we just went to play. We'll already be in Atlanta by Halloween this year, so I guess we'll get our pumpkins later. Maybe we'll even get to trick-or-treat with Sam, Ben and Wes!!
It was cold tonight and it's been cold here the past week, it really feels like fall now.
The girls both get to go on a field trip to the pumpkin patch in a few weeks and they'll get to pick a pumpkin then, so they didn't even care about getting one tonight.












No comments: