Thursday, October 2, 2008

Random

We've had a busy few weeks and I haven't taken many pics, but just wanted to do a little update. In the past two weeks, we've had 2 deaths on my side of the family, my cousin's husband (Brandon) and my Uncle David. I flew home this past weekend to be with my family. Jas stayed here with the girls and he did a great job playing "Mr. Mom". He took them to birthday parties, hiking in the rain, gymnastics, school, and let them all get their own shopping carts at Wegmans on a Saturday! He cooked, cleaned and they even got a bath while I was gone (I think they only got 1 in four days, but who's counting?)
We are trying to now get our house ready to put on the market. We have a realtor coming this afternoon and then another one coming on Fri. We are making arrangments to visit Atlanta for a few days next weekend. I'm anxious to find out where we will be living (temporarily) until our house sells and we find a new one. I'm really excited that Uncle Mere will be there with us, for a little while anyway. We have never had any family close to us since we got married, so this will be a nice change.
The girls got to have lunch with their friend Isabella last week and another day we invited a little girl from Skyelar's class over to play. She got to ride the bus to school with them and they were all really excited about that!





No comments: