My sweet little butterbean, what's wrong with you? Are you sad? Are you hungry? Do you want some oranges? Now, that's better. You were thirsty and hungry? What a sweet smile:) Is it time for climbing? Now that you are full, lets pretend you're a monkey and you can hang from Mommy's table. Hi sweet girl, are you swinging on your tummy? You are copying your sisters, aren't you? I love you to the moon & back!
Hey-I'm Missy's friend/neighbor also named Melanie--I met you back in Dec decorating gingerbread houses :)...I enjoy checking your blog to see what your girls are up to! You seemed to handle the graffiti on the van a lot calmer than I would have! Your girls are precious! Hope to see you again this Dec.
2 comments:
that first picture is so sad and it reminds me of mere..looks just like her!!
Hey-I'm Missy's friend/neighbor also named Melanie--I met you back in Dec decorating gingerbread houses :)...I enjoy checking your blog to see what your girls are up to! You seemed to handle the graffiti on the van a lot calmer than I would have! Your girls are precious! Hope to see you again this Dec.
Post a Comment