Thursday, December 17, 2009

Campbell's Christmas Party











Campbell had her school Christmas program this morning and she did SO well!!! I'm so proud of her! She was front and center when the 3's got up to sing and she sang all the songs:) The video is very funny, I wish I could post it here. One little girl knew all the words and sang really loud and she was really the only one you could hear!
After the program she had a party in her class. She wasn't feeling to good by then, so I'm hoping she's not coming down with something. (our neighbor just got over the stomach bug!). But she managed to make an ornament and eat some nuggets and cookies and half smile for a few pics!
Skye and Bray had gingerbread day at their school today, so Jason went in to help out with that. Tomorrow they have Polar Express day and get to wear pj's to school! They are pretty excited about riding the bus in their jammies:) I hate that I had to miss their day, but everything was at the same time and Cami had already missed her Thanksgiving party b/c she was sick then, so I was excited to hear her sing!
We are going to see Santa tonight, so I'll post some pics from that tomorrow.




No comments: