My little Camibell is getting so big...she started ballet and 3yr. old preschool last week. I was a little worried that she wouldn't like ballet or want to get out of the car at carpool after she figured out what was going on, but I was wrong! She loved them both!!
She came home from ballet both weeks showing off everything they did in class and telling us about the little girl who cried. And at school her teacher said she plays with the boys! (there is only 1 other little girl in her class, so she doesn't have much choice I guess). But I think she likes the trains, cars and boy toys b/c they are different than what she has at home. I got to go have a picnic with her on Thur. and when I got there she was sitting at the picnic table like a big girl with all the kids in her class eating! She looked so sweet:) Here are a few pics from her big week...
2 comments:
i love her little converse shoes..save those for mac too!! and in that last ballet pic she looks just like bray..i had to look again!! so cute!!
Oh my gosh, so adorable! I think her cute shoes would fit my girls! She is getting sooo big!
Post a Comment