Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Such a Big Girl!


My baby is getting so big! Here is her new "big girl" bed. She used to sleep with us most nights, but ever since we turned her crib into a big bed, she loves it! She sleeps great at night and only sleeps with us about 2 nights/week now. I think I'm a little sad about that.
On another "big girl" note, she totally potty trained herself last week! I absolutely can't believe it...it was so easy for her and I had just come to the conclusion that she was not going to be potty trained for a LONG time b/c she just wasn't interested at ALL! But boy did she prove me wrong...she has even been sleeping in her undies the past 4 nights with no accidents:) We are so proud of her and she is so proud of herself. Everytime she goes, she yells "Mommy, I goed!" Sweet little punkin:)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Aww Sweet baby!I remember when she slept here and you had to show me which way all of her blankies laid. She's such a big girl now! :)

Mis said...

oh my gosh..she is soo big! she looks so tall..like a big girl! she's so cute!