Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Move that Van!

That's what Aunt Paula said! So you all can thank her for the new post. I have been a slacker about posting ever since we moved, but it's not because I didn't want to show you the house...it's because I didn't want to show you the MESSY house!
For the most part, we are settled in and loving our new neighborhood. We have 6 yr. old twin boys next door that the girls love to play with, Yay!
I took most of these pictures tonight after the girls went to bed so that I could actually clean up the room first, so they are kind of dark.
I am a horrible decorator, so if anyone has any tips or ideas they'd like to share, SHARE!!!
We have had lots of help getting settled...Thanks everyone!!
The Salmon's (all 4) came out a few weekends ago and brought us some office furniture and a bed for the guest room and framed us some great pictures to hang in the kitchen. So glad you got a new truck, Scott:) I'll have to take a picture of the pictures during the day.
Mom and John and Mis & the gang came up and helped me arrange and decorate last weekend and Mom even grew us a plant...I haven't killed it yet either:)






















6 comments:

Mis said...

wow..look at that den..someone did a GREAT job decorating it and rearranging things on the bar area!! very impressive!! house looks good!
i didn't realize that 6yr old twins lived next door..that's crazy!! how funny..i guess the girls may end up dating twins..

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love the new house! Your blog is so cute! I have seen it before, but Mom told me to look at these pics! My favorite part is the kitchen, love the big space and the floors. The girls will love having friends to always play with right next door!
I'm sure we will be seeing you in a few weeks at the baby shower!
Love ya,
Kelley

Anonymous said...

Finally pictures!! Your house looks beautiful!!! I am so happy for you guys!

kimie said...

your home is amazing!!!! :)

pleasepassthetestosterone said...

Your house is absolutely beautiful! Justin would LOVE it because he loves big front porches. I know you guys must be thrilled with it.

So neat that twin boys live next door. How fun! :)

Mary said...

Looks Beautiful!!!!