We spent a gorgeous day in Marietta today. We had to check out our new neighborhood's amenities and try not to stalk the people that are currently living in "our" house:) We just love the area and can't wait to move in, thank goodness it's only 4 more weeks!
Here are some pics of the clubhouse area. Our house is not on the lake, but if you enlarge the lake picture, it is to the right behind the house with the red awning. We have a path from our backyard to the main neighborhood trail that goes all the way to the top of the mountain and other areas, like the pool. The girls gave the playground an A+ and can't wait to try out the pool:)
4 comments:
what a great neighborhood!!! i can only imagine how excited you are about your new home and i can't wait to see more pics of it. :)
It looks amazing! You guys will meet so many people outside, it will be great! Can't wait to come visit! :)
It looks so nice! I've been stalking your blog to follow progress of buying your new home. Congrats! I know you can't wait! :)
Wow! That looks like such an awesome neighborhood to raise your family in. I love your house! Justin and I both LOVE those wrap around porches! I know you guys must be thrilled and so excited about getting settled there!
Post a Comment