Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I wanted to give this blogging thing a try...


Mimi enjoying some beach time with Skye and Bray. They have always said that they liked snow better than sand; I bet that changes with a few more trips like this (sunny and 70)!












I think they were looking for crabs...or maybe sea shells for the sand castle. I don't know, but they look enthralled.













Props to Judd and Michelle for making it to the Finals of the Monkeyball (http://www.playmonkeyball.com/) Beach Tournament. However, the tourney is under protest by one participant. First, the winner (Michelle) was not drinking (6-weeks pregnant) and second, Judd advanced to the Finals on a blown call by the officiating crew. Regardless, we had a great time.






Poppa and Skye dancing the night away to a not-yet released EP featuring Judd Patterson on lead guitar. Not sure what the stain is, Dad, but I have 2 guesses: Crown or Abita Andigator. Either way, they are too good to wear.




















After all that fun, it is time to sleep. Bray, Skye, Cam, and Mimi...but where's Poppa?? Must have been moved to the trundle bed, again!




No comments: