We actually got our tree last weekend, but I'm just now getting around to the pictures. We had to start from scratch b/c all our ornaments, tree stand, decorations, and lights are still in Rochester:( So we did the best we could and our tree is actually starting to look pretty good this week with all the homemade ornaments the girls have been working on! Mom sent us up some decorations for the mantle and around the house. I just love Christmas decorations, next year we're going all out!
Monday, December 15, 2008
And the stockings were hung by the chimney with care...
We actually got our tree last weekend, but I'm just now getting around to the pictures. We had to start from scratch b/c all our ornaments, tree stand, decorations, and lights are still in Rochester:( So we did the best we could and our tree is actually starting to look pretty good this week with all the homemade ornaments the girls have been working on! Mom sent us up some decorations for the mantle and around the house. I just love Christmas decorations, next year we're going all out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment