Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Day of School (Again)

Well, the girls started school again today. They were very excited to go this morning and I forgot to take a picture before school, so this is from the carpool line picking them up.
They had a really good day and were super excited about the playground. They're in the same class and only have 13 kids in class and two teachers, so nice and small.
I Love carpool! It's my favorite thing ever! I can't believe they didn't ever have this for 3 and 4 year old preschool, so convenient!!
And I know that Jill will think this is so funny: they provide the kids with red bags that say the school's name on them and they monogram them! Each kid has a monogrammed bag with their name and last initial on it, isn't that cute? And no, Jill, they don't have bows to go with them:) Ha ha!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the bags! But I have to say I am more jealous of the carpool lane. Wouldn't that be great in winter! So glad the girls had a good first day! :)