Monday, October 20, 2008

First Class

We flew out to Atlanta to visit and house hunt last weekend...and we got free upgrades to 1st Class!! We spent two days looking at properties with our realtor and then the final day looking for a place to rent for 6 months. We found a couple houses we liked, we just aren't sure of the commute time for Jas with traffic. They are both in Cumming, GA which is about 20 mi. north of Atlanta.
We are making the big move on Friday! It has all happened so fast and I am really sad to be leaving our first house and our great neighbors and friends:(
We are driving down and No, I haven't begun packing yet. I'm a good last minute packer...I hate packing and I'm sure I'll forget lots of stuff. How do you pack for 5 people for 6 months anyway? Once our house sells, the movers will come in and pack our house and then we will have all of our stuff. But for now, I am bringing essentials...and probably borrowing lots of forgotten items from our now nearby families:) Yay!



This is our favorite house so far, Cumming GA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, that house is beautiful! I am sure if you don't get that one you'll find one just like it.
Whatever you buy make sure there's room for guests!