Monday, August 18, 2008

Loose Tooth?

Hi! I haven't posted in so long. Just wanted to say that we are expecting our new computer to arrive tomorrow and I'll be back in the blogging world again very soon:) I have tons of new pics to post...monkeyball, the girls 5th birthday, sunflower fields...etc! I don't know where i'll start.

A week or so ago Skyelar told me her bottom tooth was loose and I told her not to play with it, because it's not supposed to be loose this early. And then Bray told me her back tooth felt "mushy". I didn't see anything that looked like a cavity and it didn't feel "mushy" to me, so needless to say I was glad we had a dentist appt. scheduled for this morning to find out what was wrong with their teeth all of the sudden. Well, it seems that they are both getting their 6 yr. molars and thats about the same time that teeth start to become loose! Skye actually has 2 loose bottom teeth and Bray has 1 and the "mushiness" is her molar coming in. I can't believe they are about to start loosing teeth, it just doesn't seem like they are old enough. They just turned 5, and the dentist said that is early, but normal is 5-7 yrs. My babies are growing up so fast, about to start kindergarten and now lose their first teeth too? I'm gonna to be a mess when they get on the bus in a few weeks.
Stay tuned for pics sometime this week.

No comments: