Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Need Help! Re: Tomato plants

Ok, so I know nothing about plants, except that I kill them really well! Mimi helped the girls plant tomatoes and told them to be sure to water them everyday...well they watered and the plants grew, but they didn't grow straight and now they are both falling over:( I'm not sure if we should get some kind of thing to put around them or replant them straight or what. I definitely don't want them to die or the girls will be very sad. They've been faithfully watering these plants every morning!
planted them on June 15th
Ten days later- wow they do grow fast!

1 comment:

Mis said...

hmmm..that's strange. you do have to put something in there to hold them up, but that's not usually until they are heavy..you could get a stick and tie them up with a stick to hold them...they look like they need water!! you are worse at growing things than i am!! my tomatoes are growing!!